Chassis/engine: Ford 5.4 L
Dry weight: 9,500 lb. (4,309 kg)
Length: 21 ft. (6.4 m)
Width: 7.9 ft. (2.4 m)
Interior height: 6.2 ft. (1.88 m)
Fuel capacity: 35 gal. (132 L)
Power steering and power brakes
AM/FM radio with CD
CHILD SEATS CAPACITY
- Infant sealt (rear facing) : 2
- Child seat (front facing) : 2
- Booster seat : 2
- 1 double bed, 5.9 x 6.7 ft. (1.80 x 2.03 m)
- Dash and roof air conditioner
- Fresh water tank: 24 gal. (91 L)
- Grey water tank: 26 gal. (98 L)
- Black water tank: 12 gal. (45 L)
- Propane tank: 8 gal. (30 L)
- Shower + hot water
- Flush toilet
- 2.3 cu. ft. refrigerator with freezer
- 2-burner stovetop
- Propane furnace
- Duvet and/or blanket
- Pillow & pillow case
- Bed sheets
- Bath towels
KITCHEN EQUIP. (OPTION)
- Kettle, pots and pans, draining board, plates, cutlery set, broom, coffee cups/glasses, hand towels/dishcloths, mixing bowls, salad bowl, assorted kitchen utensils, colander, can opener, corkscrew, cutting board, food savers, basic tool kit, flashlight, instruction manual, road maps/directions, bucket, extra dinner set (guest), dustpan and clothes hangers.
- Actual layout may differ from that shown in the floor plan. There are several types of vehicles for any given category.
- Maximum capacity: 2 adults.
- Minimum age required: 21 years old.
Founded in 1995, Canadream is one of Canada 's leading RV rental companies, coast to coast, with a fleet of 800 vehicles.
Specials on kilometres, bedding and kitchen equipment ensure a reasonable price for a high quality RV. However, these offers are only available with early bookings (before March).
The PROS of Canadream
- FREE GPS RENTAL (exclusive to Authentik Canada).
- The supplier with the greatest number of rental locations across Canada , from Halifax to Whitehorse . Highly practical for one-way rental.
- High quality, recent vehicle models.
- Several specials and promotional offers for clients who book early.
- $0 deductible option in the event of vehicle damage (available only on Authentik Canada 's website).
- Impeccable service.
- ROF (Run of Fleet) option provides significant savings for flexible travellers. The exact vehicle is known only at pick-up.
- Airport transfers are included (with the exception of Montréal).
- Most of the locations are open on Sundays during summer time.
The CONS of Canadream
- Vehicle availability in high season is quite limited, especially for last-minute bookings (April or later).
- The morning pick-up and afternoon drop-off option is somewhat expensive ($425).
- Transfers to and from Montreal location are not offered.