Chassis/engine: Ford 6.8 L
Dry weight: 14,500 lb. (6,577 kg)
Fuel consumption (approximate): 22 - 25 L/100 km
Length: 28 ft. (8.5 m)
Width: 7.9 ft. (2.4 m)
Interior height: 6.5 ft. (1.96 m)
Fuel capacity: 53 gal. (200 L)
Power steering and power brakes
AM/FM radio with CD
CHILD SEATS CAPACITY
- Infant sealt (rear facing) : 2
- Child seat (front facing) : 2
- Booster seat : 2
- 1 rear double bed (5 ft. x 6.3 ft.)
- 1 single dinette bed (3.7 ft. x 6.1 ft.)
- Dash and roof air conditioner
- Fresh water tank: 44 gal. (167 L)
- Grey water tank: 35 gal. (132 L)
- Black water tank: 35 gal. (132 L)
- Propane tank: 9.8 gal. (37 L)
- Shower + hot water
- Flush toilet
- 6 cu. ft. refrigerator/freezer
- 3-burner stovetop
- Water heater
- Gas furnace
- Duvet and/or blanket
- Pillow & pillow case
- Bed sheets
- Bath towels
KITCHEN EQUIP. (OPTION)
- Maximum capacity: 2 adults and 2 children (Child = under 12).
- Children under 6 months old are permitted.
- Minimum age required: 21 years old.
Founded in 1995, Canadream is one of Canada 's leading RV rental companies, coast to coast, with a fleet of 800 vehicles.
Specials on kilometres, bedding and kitchen equipment ensure a reasonable price for a high quality RV. However, these offers are only available with early bookings (before March).
The PROS of Canadream
- FREE GPS RENTAL (exclusive to Authentik Canada).
- The supplier with the greatest number of rental locations across Canada , from Halifax to Whitehorse . Highly practical for one-way rental.
- High quality, recent vehicle models.
- Several specials and promotional offers for clients who book early.
- $0 deductible option in the event of vehicle damage (available only on Authentik Canada 's website).
- Impeccable service.
- ROF (Run of Fleet) option provides significant savings for flexible travellers. The exact vehicle is known only at pick-up.
- Airport transfers are included (with the exception of Montréal).
- Most of the locations are open on Sundays during summer time.
The CONS of Canadream
- Vehicle availability in high season is quite limited, especially for last-minute bookings (April or later).
- The morning pick-up and afternoon drop-off option is somewhat expensive ($425).
- Transfers to and from Montreal location are not offered.