Chassis/engine: Ford 6.8 L
Dry weight: 4,435 lb. (2,012 kg)
Fuel consumption (approximate): 17 - 20 L/100 km
Length: 23 ft. (7.0 m)
Width: 8.2 ft. (2.5 m)
Interior height: 6.3 ft. (1.9 m)
Fuel capacity: 38 gal. (144 L)
Power steering and power brakes
AM/FM radio with CD
CHILD SEATS CAPACITY
- Infant sealt (rear facing) : 3
- Child seat (front facing) : 3
- Booster seat : 3
- 1 double overcab bed, 5.0 x 6.7 ft. (1.52 x 2.03 m)
- 1 dinette bed, 3.1 x 5.6 ft. (0.94 x 1.70 m)
- Dash and roof air conditioner
- Fresh water tank: 25 gal. (94 L)
- Grey water tank: 24 gal. (91 L)
- Black water tank: 13 gal.(49 L)
- Propane tank: 2 x 20 lb. (2 x 9 kg)
- Electric ignition 5-gal. (23 L) water heater
- Shower + hot water
- Flush toilet
- 6 cu. ft. refrigerator/freezer
- 3-burner stovetop, oven and microwave
- 18,000 BTU auto light furnace
- Duvet and/or blanket
- Pillow & pillow case
- Bed sheets
- Bath towels
KITCHEN EQUIP. (OPTION)
- Kettle, pots and pans, draining board, plates, cutlery set, broom, coffee cups/glasses, hand towels/dishcloths, mixing bowls, salad bowl, assorted kitchen utensils, colander, can opener, corkscrew, cutting board, food savers, basic tool kit, flashlight, instruction manual, road maps/directions, bucket, extra dinner set (guest), dustpan and clothes hangers.
- Actual layout may differ from that shown in the floor plan. There are several types of vehicles for any given category.
- The TCA is only available for rental in Calgary, Vancouver and Whitehorse.
- Maximum capacity: 2 adults and 1 child (Child = under 12).
- Children under 6 months old are permitted.
- Minimum age required: 21 years old.
Founded in 1995, Canadream is one of Canada 's leading RV rental companies, coast to coast.
Specials on kilometres, bedding and kitchen equipment ensure a reasonable price for a high quality RV. However, these offers are only available with early bookings (before March).
The PROS of Canadream
- The supplier with the greatest number of rental locations across Canada , from Halifax to Whitehorse . Highly practical for one-way rental.
- High quality, recent vehicle models.
- Several specials and promotional offers for clients who book early.
- $0 deductible option in the event of vehicle damage (available only on Authentik Canada 's website).
- Impeccable service.
- ROF (Run of Fleet) option provides significant savings for flexible travellers. The exact vehicle is known only at pick-up.
- Most of the locations are open on Sundays during summer time.
The CONS of Canadream
- Vehicle availability in high season is quite limited, especially for last-minute bookings (April or later).
- The morning pick-up and afternoon drop-off option is somewhat expensive.