Chassis/engine : Ford V10
Fuel consumption (approximate) : 10.2 miles/gallon
Length : 24.6 ft.
Width : 8.4 ft.
Interior height : 7 ft.
Transmission : 5 speed automatic
Power steering, power brakes
Fuel capacity : 53 gallons (200 L)
Type of fuel : gasoline (regular)
Radio, CD and MP3 Player
Max. child car seats (6 years and under) : 3
- 1 dinette bed (3.6 x 5.6 ft.)
- 1 double overcab bed (5 x 6.6 ft.)
- 1 queen rear bed (5 x 6.6 ft.)
- Dash and roof air conditioner
- Water heater
- Propane furnace
- Fresh water tank: 44 gal.
- Grey water tank: 39 gal.
- Black water tank: 39 gal.
- Propane tank: 11.9 gal.
- Shower + hot water
- Flush toilet
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Microwave, stove + oven
- TV and DVD player
- Duvet and/or blanket
- Pillow & pillow case
- Bed sheets
- Bath towels
KITCHEN EQUIP. (OPTION)
- Kettle, pots and pans, draining board, plates, cutlery set, broom, coffee cups/glasses, hand towels/dishcloths, mixing bowls, salad bowl, assorted kitchen utensils, colander, can opener, corkscrew, teapot, coffee maker (non-electric), lawn chair, trash can, dustpan, clothes hangers and clothespins.
NOTES IMPORTANTES :
- Actual layout may differ from that shown in the floor plan. There are several types of vehicles for any given category.
- Maximum capacity: 4 adults and 1 child (Child = under 12).
- Children under 6 months old are permitted.
- Minimum age required: 25 years old.
This family business founded in 1974 offers a wide variety of good quality vehicles at its rental location just outside Montréal.
A young fleet and impeccable service.
The PROS of Cité Caravane
- FREE GPS RENTAL (exclusive to Authentik Canada).
- 160 km included per day of rental.
- Only supplier of diesel vehicles.
- Airport transfer included.
- Wide variety of models.
- Extra driver is free.
The CONS of Cité Caravane
- Availability can be limited.
- Only in Montréal.
- Closed on Sundays.