Chassis/engine : Ford V8
Weight: 8,384 lb. (3,802 kg)
Fuel consumption (approximate) : 18 - 22 L/100 km
Length : 20.2 ft. (6.15 m)
Width : 7.7 ft. (2.34 m)
Power steering, power brakes
Dash air conditioner
Fuel capacity : 40 gal. (151 L)
Exterior storage : 9.7 cu. ft. (0.27 m3)
AM/FM radio with CD
Max. child car seats (6 years and under) : 4
- 1 double overcab bed 5 x 7 ft. (1.52 x 2.13 mètres)
- 1 dinette bed 2.58 x 6 ft.(0.76 x 1.83 mètres)
- Roof air conditioner (110V)
- Fresh water tank: 20.5 gal. (76 L)
- Black water tank: 17 gal. (64 L)
- Grey water tank: 18 gal. (68 L)
- Propane capacity: 11 gal. (42 L)
- 6 gal. (22 L) water heater
- Shower + hot water
- Flush toilet
- Refrigerator, microwave, 2-burner stovetop
- Gas/12V furnace
- Duvet and/or blanket
- Pillow & pillow case
- Bed sheets
- Bath towels
KITCHEN EQUIP. (OPTION)
- Kettle, pots and pans, draining board, plates, cutlery set, broom, coffee cups/glasses, hand towels/dishcloths, mixing bowls, salad bowl, assorted kitchen utensils, steak knives, colander, can opener, teapot, flashlight, instruction manual, bucket and matches.
- Actual layout may differ from that shown in the floor plan. There are several types of vehicles for any given category.
- Maximum capacity: 2 adults and 1 child (Child = under 12).
- Children under 6 months old are permitted.
- Minimum age required: 21 years old.
With its fleet of 4000 vehicles , Cruise Canada is the largest RV rental company in North America.
This company often offers the best prices on the market.
The PROS of Cruise Canada
- Cruise Canada often has the best prices on the market.
- Special offers for early bookings (before January).
- $0 deductible option in the event of vehicle damage (exclusive to Motorhome Canada).
- Good availability due to the size of the fleet (except for one-way rentals).
- Extra driver is free.
The CONS of Cruise Canada
- Due to a large volume of rental, the service can be limited in peak time.
- Offers only 4 different models of motorhomes in western Canada and 3 in the east.
- Few options available at the counter (no GPS or child car seats).
- Cannot rent to a Canadian or American citizen.
- No airport transfer possible (except with the $435 “AM Pick-up/PM Drop-off” option).
- Closed on Sundays.