Chassis/engine : Ford V-8
Dry weight: 10 530 lb. (4 776 kg)
Fuel consumption (approximate) : 20 - 23 L/100 km
Length : 25 ft. (7.6 m)
Width : 8.4 ft. (2.54 m)
Height : 12 ft. (3.66 m)
Interior heigh t: 6.6 ft. (2 m)
Power steering, power brakes
Fuel capacity : 55 gal. (208 L)
Max. child car seats (6 years and under) : 4
- 1 dinette bed 3.2 x 5.8 ft. (0.97 x 1.73 mètres)
- 1 double overcab bed 4.75 x 8 ft. (1.40 x 2.44 mètres)
- 1 double rear bed 4.5 x 6.6 ft.(1.35 x 1.96 mètres)
- Dash and roof air conditioner (110V)
- Fresh water tank: 37 gal. (140 L)
- Grey water tank: 16 gal. (61 L)
- Black water tank: 22 gal. (83 L)
- 6-gallon water heater (22 L)
- Propane tank: 9.5 gal. (46 L)
- Shower + hot water
- Flush toilet
- Refrigerator, microwave, stove, oven
- 12 V gas furnace
- Duvet and/or blanket
- Pillow & pillow case
- Bed sheets
- Bath towels
KITCHEN EQUIP. (OPTION)
- Kettle, pots and pans, draining board, plates, cutlery set, broom, coffee cups/glasses, hand towels/dishcloths, mixing bowls, salad bowl, assorted kitchen utensils, steak knives, colander, can opener, teapot, flashlight, instruction manual, bucket and matches.
- Actual layout may differ from that shown in the floor plan. There are several types of vehicles for any given category.
- Maximum capacity: 2 adults and 3 children (Child = under 12).
- Children under 6 months old are permitted.
- Minimum age required: 21 years old.
With its fleet of 4000 vehicles , Cruise Canada is the largest RV rental company in North America.
This company often offers the best prices on the market.
The PROS of Cruise Canada
- Cruise Canada often has the best prices on the market.
- Special offers for early bookings (before January).
- $0 deductible option in the event of vehicle damage (exclusive to Motorhome Canada).
- Good availability due to the size of the fleet (except for one-way rentals).
- Extra driver is free.
The CONS of Cruise Canada
- Due to a large volume of rental, the service can be limited in peak time.
- Offers only 4 different models of motorhomes in western Canada and 3 in the east.
- Few options available at the counter (no GPS or child car seats).
- Cannot rent to a Canadian or American citizen.
- No airport transfer possible (except with the $435 “AM Pick-up/PM Drop-off” option).
- Closed on Sundays.