Alto 1743 travel trailer
Length: 17.25 ft. (5.26 m)
Width: 6.9 ft. (2.11 m)
Interior height: 6.8 ft. (2.08 m)
Weight: 1,592 lb. (722 kg)
- King-size bed converts into two single beds (6 x 6.3 ft.)
- Dinette bed (3 x 6.75 ft.)
- Air conditioning and Heating
- 120V 30A electrical inlet and 45A converter/charger
- Fresh water tank: 15.8 gal.
- Grey water tank: 15.8 gal.
- Black water tank: 12.1 gal.
- Fixed flush toilet and interior shower
- 2-burner flush mount stove
- 3.1 cu.ft. refrigerator
- 20-lb propane tank
- Wall-mounted fire extinguisher
- Smoke and propane detector
- Duvet and/or blanket
- Pillow & pillow case
- Bed sheets
- Bath towels
- Kettle, pots and pans, draining board, plates, cutlery set, broom, coffee cups/glasses, hand towels/dishcloths, mixing bowls, salad bowl, assorted kitchen utensils, steak knives, colander, can opener, corkscrew, cutting board, measuring cup, coffee maker (non-electric), basic tool kit, flashlight, instruction manual, road maps/directions, trash can, bucket, first aid kit, extra dinner set (guest), dustpan and clothes hangers.
- The Alto 1743 travel trailer comes with a 4WD rental. This vehicle may be upgraded for an extra fee.
- Maximum capacity: 2 adults and 1 child (Child = under 12).
- Minimum age required: 21 years old.
This little-known new supplier is a subsidiary of Discount, a Canadian car rental company.
Discount VR is found only in Montreal, with a small fleet.
The PROS of Discount VR
- Wide selection of models.
- Attentive and flexible staff.
- Only supplier offering a direct downtown transfer service from Montreal.
- Schedule flexibility, pick up and drop off may be possible on Sundays.
The CONS of Discount VR
- High rates, especially in high season.
- Few branches.