Chassis/engine: Ford V8
Length: 20.3 ft. (6.17 m)
Width: 7.5 ft. (2.29 m)
Interior height: 6.6 ft. (2.03 m)
Automatic transmission: 4 speed overdrive
Gas capacity: 40 gallons (150 L)
Power steering, power brakes
Air conditioner and AM/FM radio with CD
- 1 double overcab bed : 4.6 x 6.8 ft. (1.37 x 2.03 m)
- 1 dinette bed : 4.6 x 6.8 ft. (1.37 x 2.03 m)
- Dash and roof air conditioner
- Fresh water tank: 28.3 gallons
- Black water tank: 20 gallons
- Grey water tank: 20 gallons
- Propane tank: 8.5 gallons
- Shower + hot water
- Flush toilet
- Microwave, stove + oven
- Propane furnace
- Duvet and/or blanket
- Pillow & pillow case
- Bed sheets
- Bath towels
KITCHEN EQUIP. (OPTION)
- Kettle, pots and pans, draining board, plates, cutlery set, broom, coffee cups/glasses, hand towels/dishcloths, mixing bowls, salad bowl, assorted kitchen utensils, steak knives, colander, can opener, corkscrew, cutting board, food savers, coffee filter & thermos, teapot, basic tool kit, flashlight, axe, lawn chair, instruction manual, road maps/directions, bucket, extra dinner set (guest), dustpan, clothes hangers and clothespins .
- Actual layout may differ from that shown in the floor plan. There are several types of vehicles for any given category.
- Maximum capacity: 2 adults and 2 children (Child = under 12).
- This vehicle is not equipped for the proper use of child seats.
- Minimum age required: 25 years old.
Founded in 2006, Four Seasons takes it's place in the world of motorhome rentals by offering excellent service for slightly more economical vehicles.
Four Seasons also offers a wide variety of models in 5 locations across Canada.
They are directly associated with a very reputable renter, Fraserway.
The PROS of Four Seasons
- Competitive prices
- FREE GPS RENTAL, exclusive to Authentik Canada.
- Airport transfers included, as well as some city centers, some conditions apply.
- FREE bedding special for bookings made before January.
- Vehicles with awnings, at no extra charge.
- Attentive staff.
- Morning pick-up at no extra charge.
The CONS of Four Seasons
- Vehicle a little order.
- Unable to do one-way rentals.
- Vehicle availability in high season is quite limited, especially for last-minute bookings (April or later).
- Closed on Sundays.