Chassis/engine: Ford V8
Length: 20.3 ft.
Width: 7.5 ft.
Interior height: 6.6 ft.
Automatic transmission: 4 speed overdrive
Gas capacity: 40 gallons (150 L)
Power steering, power brakes
Air conditioner and AM/FM radio with CD
- 1 double overcab bed : 54 x 80 inches
- 1 dinette bed : 48 x 73 inches
- Dash and roof air conditioner
- Fresh water tank: 28.3 gallons
- Black water tank: 20 gallons
- Grey water tank: 20 gallons
- Propane tank: 8.5 gallons
- Shower + hot water
- Flush toilet
- Microwave, stove + oven
- Propane furnace
- Duvet and/or blanket
- Pillow & pillow case
- Bed sheets
- Bath towels
KITCHEN EQUIP. (OPTION)
- Kettle, pots and pans, draining board, plates, cutlery set, broom, coffee cups/glasses, hand towels/dishcloths, mixing bowls, salad bowl, assorted kitchen utensils, steak knives, colander, can opener, corkscrew, cutting board, food savers, coffee filter & thermos, teapot, basic tool kit, flashlight, axe, lawn chair, instruction manual, road maps/directions, bucket, extra dinner set (guest), dustpan, clothes hangers and clothespins .
- Actual layout may differ from that shown in the floor plan. There are several types of vehicles for any given category.
- Maximum capacity: 2 adults and 2 children (Child = under 12).
- This vehicle is not equipped for the proper use of child seats.
- Minimum age required: 25 years old.
Founded in 1969, Four Seasons is rated highest by travellers among RV rental companies in Canada.
Four Seasons also offers a wide variety of models, including the smaller “ truck campers” , which are becoming increasingly popular with RV enthusiasts.
Rental staff speak several languages, and the fleet of vehicles is the youngest in Canada.
The PROS of Four Seasons
- 70% of the vehicles are under one year old.
- FREE GPS RENTAL (exclusive to Authentik Canada ).
- Airport transfers included, as well as certain downtown transfers (some conditions apply).
- FREE bedding special for bookings made before January.
- $0 deductible option available.
- Attentive staff.
- Morning pick-up at no extra charge.
- Pets are allowed, for an extra fee of $100.
The CONS of Four Seasons
- Unlimited kilometres option available only for rentals of 14 days or more.
- Vehicle availability in high season is quite limited, especially for last-minute bookings (April or later).