Chassis/engine : Ford V10
Fuel consumption (approximate) : 9.41 - 10.69 mpg
Length : 23.7 ft.
Width : 8.2 ft.
Interior height : 6.6 ft.
Automatic transmission : 4 speed overdrive
Fuel capacity : 37 gal. (140 L)
Power steering, power brakes
AM/FM radio with CD
- 1 dinette bed : 45 x 66 inches
- 1 double overcab bed : 52 x 78 inches
- 1 double rear bed : 58 x 78 inches
- Dash and roof air conditioner
- Fresh water tank: 30 gal.
- Black water tank: 22 gal.
- Grey water tank: 26 gal.
- Propane tank: 23 gal.
- Shower + hot water
- Flush toilet
- Refrigerator, stove + oven
- Propane furnace
- Duvet and/or blanket
- Pillow & pillow case
- Bed sheets
- Bath towels
KITCHEN EQUIP. (OPTION)
- Kettle, pots and pans, draining board, plates, cutlery set, broom, coffee cups/glasses, hand towels/dishcloths, mixing bowls, salad bowl, assorted kitchen utensils, steak knives, colander, can opener, corkscrew, cutting board, food savers, coffee filter & thermos, teapot, basic tool kit, flashlight, axe, lawn chair, instruction manual, road maps/directions, bucket, extra dinner set (guest), dustpan, clothes hangers and clothespins .
- Actual layout may differ from that shown in the floor plan. There are several types of vehicles for any given category.
- Maximum capacity: 3 adults and 2 children (Child = under 12)
- Children under 6 months old are permitted (certain conditions apply).
- 2 child seats or 2 boosters seat (or 2 seats, any combination) can be installed in this vehicle.
- Minimum age required: 25 years old.
Founded in 2006, Four Seasons takes it's place in the world of motorhome rentals by offering excellent service for slightly more economical vehicles.
Four Seasons also offers a wide variety of models in 5 locations across Canada.
They are directly associated with a very reputable renter, Fraserway.
The PROS of Four Seasons
- Competitive prices
- FREE GPS RENTAL, exclusive to Authentik Canada.
- Airport transfers included, as well as some city centers, some conditions apply.
- FREE bedding special for bookings made before January.
- Vehicles with awnings, at no extra charge.
- $0 deductible option available.
- Attentive staff.
- Morning pick-up at no extra charge.
- Pets are allowed, for an extra fee of $100.
The CONS of Four Seasons
- Vehicle a little order.
- Unable to do one-way rentals.
- Unlimited kilometres option available only for rentals of 14 days or more.
- Vehicle availability in high season is quite limited, especially for last-minute bookings (April or later).