Chassis/engine : Ford V8/V10 (gasoline)
Length : 23.8 ft. (7-7,5 mètres)
Width : 8.2 ft. (2.5 mètres)
Interior height : 6.6 ft. (2 mètres)
Automatic transmission : 4 speed overdrive
Fuel capacity : 37 gal.
Power steering, power brakes
AM/FM Radio - USB plug-in and Bluetooth
Seat belts : 6
Child seats option : 2 x 3-point belts with tether hooks and 2 x lapbelts with tether hooks.
- 1 double overcab bed with safety net: 5 x 6.8 ft. (1.35 x 2.03 m)
- 1 double rear bed: 4.8 x 6.8 ft. (1.45 x 2.0 m)
- 1 dinette bed: 3.8 x 5.6 ft. (1.13 x 1.67 m)
- Dash and roof air conditioner
- Solar panel
- Fresh water tank: 30 gal.
- Black water tank: 22 gal.
- Grey water tank: 26 gal.
- Propane tank: 23 gal.
- Shower + hot water
- Flush toilet
- Microwave, stove + oven with convection
- Propane furnace
- Duvet and/or blanket
- Pillow & pillow case
- Bed sheets
- Bath towels
KITCHEN EQUIP. (OPTION)
- Kettle, pots and pans, draining board, plates, cutlery set, broom, coffee cups/glasses, hand towels/dishcloths, mixing bowls, salad bowl, assorted kitchen utensils, steak knives, colander, can opener, corkscrew, cutting board, food savers, coffee filter & thermos, teapot, basic tool kit, flashlight, axe, lawn chair, instruction manual, road maps/directions, bucket, extra dinner set (guest), dustpan, clothes hangers and clothespins .
- Actual layout may differ from that shown in the floor plan. There are several types of vehicles for any given category.
- Maximum capacity: 3 adults and 2 children (Child = under 12)
- Children under 6 months old are permitted (certain conditions apply).
- Minimum age required: 25 years old.
Founded in 1969, Fraserway is rated highest by travellers among RV rental companies in Canada.
Fraserway also offers a wide variety of models, including the smaller “ truck campers” , which are becoming increasingly popular with RV enthusiasts.
Rental staff speak several languages, and the fleet of vehicles is the youngest in Canada.
The PROS of Fraserway
- 70% of the vehicles are under one year old.
- FREE GPS RENTAL (exclusive to Authentik Canada ).
- Airport transfers included, as well as certain downtown transfers (some conditions apply).
- FREE bedding special for bookings made before January.
- $0 deductible option available.
- Attentive staff.
- Morning pick-up at no extra charge.
- Pets are allowed, for an extra fee of $100.
The CONS of Fraserway
- Unlimited kilometres option available only for rentals of 14 days or more.
- Vehicle availability in high season is quite limited, especially for last-minute bookings (April or later).